Sunday, October 01, 2006

Meme Monday

1. One book that changed your life ~ The Last of the Really Great Wangdoodles by Julie Andrews ~ When I read this as a little girl, it was the first book that taught me that I could be truly transported into another place by reading.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once ~ The DaVinci Code

3. One book that you’d want on a desert island ~ Encylopedia Brittanica (I'm such a geek)

4. One book that made you laugh ~ The Diaper Diaries

5. One book that made you cry ~ The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks ~ Yes, sappy, but so am I.

6. One book that you wish you had written ~ The Bad Girl's Guides

7. One book you wish had never been written ~ I can't think of a single one...

8. One book that you are reading at the moment ~ You Can Do It!-The Merit Badge Handbook for Grown-Up Girls ~ So inspiring, so worthy of attention.

9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read ~ Pandering by Heidi Fleiss ~ Ok, so I'm a geek with a twisted side.

My first official tag goes to anyone who wants to do this. Leave a comment if you do so I can read your list!

14 comments:

smizzo said...

I wish that I could do this but, sadly it's not going to happen. I haven't picked up a book since the day I discovered the internet. I am so bad.

Lisa said...

I did it! I'm a total bookworm!
www.momtourage.typepad.com

Sissy said...

Great job!!

Askazombiehousewife said...

I did it :-) I a read some books and took up your tag.

Big Pissy said...

I've read some of those.

But no Nicholas Sparks thankyouverymuch! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I never thought about bringing the Encyclopedia on a desert island. I like that idea a lot.

You have a lot of good picks here. I think it's time for me to head to the library...

Unknown said...

I loved Tommy Lee's autobiography. It was unexpected and interesting.

Deanna said...

I just did it - it will be posted tomorrow morning! :)

Kelly Wolfe said...

I have always wanted to read Davinci Code. Maybe I will now. I love good book tips. Thanks.

Lisa

Debbie said...

I love love loved the Julie Andrews book. I remember it was so fantastic and strange.

I'm glad you reminded me of it.

Anonymous said...

I may have to do this meme because I am a book nut!

shpprgrl said...

Mr. Sparks always makes me cry too! I have to limit myself on his stuff! :)

Your overall cutie is sweet too!

Joy Bugaloo said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that someone else loved _The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles_ as much as I did! It was my favorite book of childhood! And I have also been obsessed with _Da Vinci Code_ in my adulthood. We were clearly separated at birth.

--Gina
www.lindseysluscious.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stumbled onto your blog while "blog investigating". Love it! You are the first person I've EVER met (well, not really "met" per-say) who read "The Last Of The Really Great Whangdoodles"!!! Your post just stopped me in my tracks. I MUST order it immediately, thank you!!

 

Who is The Apronista????

My photo
Curator of awesome...creative chick, sometime blogger, Pinterest and Instagram junkie. lover of cupcakes, vintage, aprons and airstreams...I bake cupcakes that I never eat, collect makeup like a junkie, and wear pink converse and beat-up jeans with pearls. I am a mom to 2 crazy boys, a wife to the most patient man on earth, and a instigator of trouble for all my girlfriends...

About This Blog