Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WWWednesday

Just a few bits of webby goodness...


One of my favorite mamas i obsess has open an amazing new clothing website called Fadiddle. Original, cheeky, and adorably embroidered, these unique shirts and onsies for your wee ones are soon to be joined by adult sizes too!

Are you planning a bakesale for your school, scout troop, church, or favorite charity? Than click over to the Reynolds Aluminum Fun Shapes site to win a cool kit to get you going! You can make heart, star or ghost-shaped brownies, tarts, pies and jello in the fun aluminm pans! The prize
(60 awarded each week) also includes a large vinyl banner, disposable camera, calculator, and a disk with recipes, tips, and more!




For all of my fellow book-loving friends-have you ever LISTENED to a book? When I recieved my Treo, I received 2 free books from audible . They have a memberhip option, but you can buy books individually. I picked out a couple I hadn't heard before, but I got an email today with a free sample of Amy Sedaris' new book...read by her. Digging a little further, I found David Sedaris' books too, read by him! So after I listen to the ones I have, I am definitely getting these. They're great for when I go walking- the time just flies by!


If you haven't seen it, check out The Life and Death of a Pumpkin. Perfect for this time of year, although I don't know if I can ever carve a pumpkin again!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks for the heads up on Deb's new site -- I can't wait to order one of her amazing creations!

Sissy said...

We need a pic of your Treo! :o)

Kelly Wolfe said...

Cool tips, thanks.

And I always hated carving pumpkins.


Lisa

Unknown said...

That pumpkin thing is HILARIOUS LOL. Okay I don't know what a treo is cuz I'm a loser so I'm going to go back and check now LOL.

Pendullum said...

I'm off to check out i obess' clothing line !!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want one of those shirts so badly! I love all the designs.

Big Pissy said...

gotta go check that pumpkin thing out!

Big Pissy said...

That was great! I'm gonna post the link to it too.

Giving you credit, of course! :)

Kristin said...

Thanks for the tip to Debbie's site... I love her and will miss her frequent posts!

& how much do I love the Treo? I WANT one!!

smizzo said...

I hate to cook, but I LOVE to bake! I'm gonna be all over those fun shapes.

Anonymous said...

I totally want the future blogger onesie!

Anonymous said...

I second Monica, we need a picture of your Treo!

Those shapes look awesome, thanks for sharing. :)

shpprgrl said...

You've got a ton of cool stuff listed here. I'm off to check it out! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Although, now I don't think I'll be able to carve my pumpkin without hearing that voice...

Anonymous said...

Anyone who loves the Sedaris's is a friend of mine~

Mel said...

Awww... now I feel guilty about the pumpkin I will disfigure this week... although not bad enough not to.
That was GREAT!!!

Mom O Matic said...

Ooh that book is so on my list. I adore Amy Sedaris!

Anonymous said...

Awesome links. I should be wearing the "grumpapotamus" shirt today.

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

If you haven't heard the David Sedaris Audiobook "Naked," yu haven't truly lived. It is heeeeelarious.

Sorry I haven't been here in a while!

Kristi said...

Very funny video! Stealing your suggestion about audiobooks for walking too - what a great idea!

 

Who is The Apronista????

My photo
Curator of awesome...creative chick, sometime blogger, Pinterest and Instagram junkie. lover of cupcakes, vintage, aprons and airstreams...I bake cupcakes that I never eat, collect makeup like a junkie, and wear pink converse and beat-up jeans with pearls. I am a mom to 2 crazy boys, a wife to the most patient man on earth, and a instigator of trouble for all my girlfriends...

About This Blog