Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Can you say Koo-koo for Cocoa Puffs? That's me!

I hate you-I love you-go away-come back...

This has been the refrain going around in my head lately. I love the friends I've made blogging, I love the outlet, but it takes up too much of my brain sometimes. I know, I know, I don't really blog enough to worry about it, but I seem to drive myself crazy coming up with just a ordinary post, much less the genius that comes from the keyboards of my favorite bloggers.

So my husband tells me today that I think funny...OK...He says that I think in a stream of creative consciousness, and that sometimes I tend to talk that way, kind of wandering from topic to topic, idea to idea. Maybe that's why I have a hard time pinning down a blog in my head. I almost have to write the idea down before I'm on to the next thing. That must be why I keep notebooks. Tons of composition books with scads of lists, ideas, sketches, meaningless mish-mash. I label them "Deanna's Brain" LOL -

So I'm not gone, just...re-organizing...re-grouping...re-charging...

PS- I lost my template (but found it cached on google, just need help re-installing), and lost my old posts...sigh

PSS-does this means he thinks I'm nuts? Well, aside from the obvious...

PSSS-The worst part about losing my old posts is I lost my comments too, and there are some people who have commented recently that I want to link to-So please, if you have commented lately, comment here or email me (domesticchicky@aol dot com) so I can add you to my blogroll.

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, dear. So sorry! What on earth happened??

I blog about how many times my child has used the potty in a day. You don't have to be thrilling to stay in the game, I've learned. Please stay in!!

Big Pissy said...

I agree completely with deanna!

Please stay in!!! :)

Sunshine said...

What a disaster. I lost my posting nuances for a week and basically my posts ended up being about how much Blogger sucks.
Hope you get your old "digs" back soon. But, everything would stay the same if you'd quit taking a shotgun to the monitor whenever something goes wrong.
Just sayin....

Stephanie said...

OH man, your old posts! Hope you get them back. I too feel the same way about blogging. I really need to regroup myself.

Sissy said...

i lose my bloggin mojo often, we all go through it. i'm glad you posted:o) missed ya!

That Uncomfortable Itch said...

Oh no. Please don't go away completely. By all means reorganize, but come back.

I had to leave blogger because it was down too often. I finally ened up with my dotcom thingy. Maybe that would help?

petite gourmand said...

Oh I hope you find your old posts.
what a drag.
I always have what I think are great ideas for posts and when I finally get a chance to sit down and type I end up writing about...
grapes. (that was the latest topic)
pretty exciting and deep stuff let me tell ya.

ditzymoi said...

I missed your stuff :)
You were one of the first people whos blog I came across and I loved it ..

take your break ..but come baaack!

Sunshine said...

What happened to that Vox thing you had up yesterday for five seconds?? That was cute, I'll go wherever you are, k?
GO IRISH!

Alison said...

That really sucks! I wonder if there's a way to find your old posts or if they're lost in the never-never land of the internet.

Anonymous said...

I wondered what happened to me. Now I don't feel so strange. Maybe I caught it from you?
Damn virus. LOL

Perhaps we all need group therapy for this mojo problem.

 

Who is The Apronista????

My photo
Curator of awesome...creative chick, sometime blogger, Pinterest and Instagram junkie. lover of cupcakes, vintage, aprons and airstreams...I bake cupcakes that I never eat, collect makeup like a junkie, and wear pink converse and beat-up jeans with pearls. I am a mom to 2 crazy boys, a wife to the most patient man on earth, and a instigator of trouble for all my girlfriends...

About This Blog