Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Super Bowl!

You mean it's not a real holiday? Well, no matter, I am going to share with you my fool-proof, everyone-but-the-most-hard-headed-picky-eater-will-love-it party dish...


Mexican Chicken Party Dip (Ole!)

2 Cups Shredded Chicken (you can also use canned chicken, in a pinch)
1 large (jumbo! - 28 oz?) Can of refried beans (any flavor)
1 Small jar of Salsa
1 small container of sour cream
1 1lb bag of shredded cheese

You can also add onions, chili, green chiles, olives, etc, to your taste...

Mix together in a crockpot ( I use a potato masher to smush everything up), allow to heat thoroughly - about 2 hours. Serve with Tortilla chips or fritos!

4 comments:

Pendullum said...

Sounds very yummy... you know what I would add??? Maybe top it off with diced red onions and coriander/cilantro...

Askazombiehousewife said...

I had loads of fun though the commercials were a bit of a let down

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

i wish i would have read this BEFORE my party lol

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

and hey whatever happened to your domesticchicky.com blog? i changed my links and somehow it brought me back to here!

 

Who is The Apronista????

My photo
Curator of awesome...creative chick, sometime blogger, Pinterest and Instagram junkie. lover of cupcakes, vintage, aprons and airstreams...I bake cupcakes that I never eat, collect makeup like a junkie, and wear pink converse and beat-up jeans with pearls. I am a mom to 2 crazy boys, a wife to the most patient man on earth, and a instigator of trouble for all my girlfriends...

About This Blog