Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Didja miss me?

It's been an interesting 10 days since my last post. We have still been struggling with the winter yuck here...I have the yuck now, but it's on its way out, thank goodness. The little dood ended up being treated for reflux, which he had in the NICU. Medication has ended the vomiting, but he still has a bit of a cough-this cold/flu has really seemed to linger with everyone this year...

I have been finishing up a couple of projects and decided to go fabric shopping for some new inspiration. I found the cutest fabrics, which will become aprons, headbands and headwraps, ipod and phone pouches, and maybe a bag or two. I am so bad at taking pictures of stuff when I finish it, but that is on my "To-do" list for the new year...here is a peek-



Also on my to-do list is to paint the spare room/breezeway/craft room/computer room. I have yet to convince my husband of the virtues of actually putting COLOR on a wall, but he is slowly coming around...I figure if I come at him first with something like bright pink, he will certainly let me paint the room the nice color I actually want...right?

13 comments:

Friglet said...

Those fabrics are all so cute! You better remember to take the after pictures for us!

Askazombiehousewife said...

The cloth will make lovely aprons

I had awful acid reflux.
I didn’t discover why I was throwing till I got married at 28. I had been throwing up since age 3.

Tuesday Girl said...

Very cute fabrics.
Sigh.
I wish I was more crafty.

Anonymous said...

Love those fabrics. You find the best stuff. I miss my crafty days sometimes. ;)

Sissy said...

Yes I missed you!! I love the fabrics too:o)

~Crystal~ said...

Those fabrics are awesome! I love the light blue with the little dresses. And of course the navy polka dot...It's SO Lucy!

I have missed ya! I'm glad everyone is getting better.

Deanna said...

My favorite is the apple and pear halves on the light blue. It's cute!

Glad the yuck is on its way out.

Unknown said...

That blue fabric is SO CUTE!

MamaMaven said...

I love the pink and the blue--maybe its the influence of my girls who have declared those as their favorite colors!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

My son fought with reflux for at least six months...UGH! Zantac and Alimentum formula helped immensely!

The fabric is really cute!

Paige said...

My little one had reflux too. The good news is that many of them do outgrow it...

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the fabric -- the apple and pear is my favorite, too. It reminds me of this chair from Anthropologie which I am completely lusting after. A little over my budget, though...

 

Who is The Apronista????

My photo
Curator of awesome...creative chick, sometime blogger, Pinterest and Instagram junkie. lover of cupcakes, vintage, aprons and airstreams...I bake cupcakes that I never eat, collect makeup like a junkie, and wear pink converse and beat-up jeans with pearls. I am a mom to 2 crazy boys, a wife to the most patient man on earth, and a instigator of trouble for all my girlfriends...

About This Blog