Monday, November 27, 2006

Movin' on up!

After a couple of weeks of vaporizers, vicks (LOVE the new baby version-smells so good!), fabrics, pumpkins, birthday cupcakes, and college football, I am here to announce that I have a new home!



The lovely Some Girl has designed a very cool site for me, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone over there! I'm still geting situated, so excuse the sawdust!


Stuff I still have to catch up on...
Connor turned 4 on the 17th. Where oh where does the time go? He recieved a kid-friendly cd player, which he insists on playing ALL the time, and asking me to make cd's for him. When he's not listening to the musical stylings of the Dirty Sock Funtime Band, mama has introduced him to Christmas music! He is just starting to grasp this Santa thing, and he was a little scared of the big guy in the red suit last night on the Christmas parade, but this morning he asked me if Santa came down the chimney last night...Hehe, this is gonna be fun!

Croup is still around...#$*%^&%&#!!!! The little one has it now, and it has taken a fierce hold. Our vaproizer has been on pretty much 24/7, so our air freshener du jour is baby vicks and robitussin. It's been kinda nice though, when he wakes up in the night barking, and I take him outside in the cool damp air, and we're all snuggled up in blankets, rocking and humming. I have to find some good in all of this!

I've done a lot of fabric shopping, and lots of cool ideas and Christmas presents are being made, and I will show all of it (I promise!) soon. I've made some cute bags, a couple of cool scarves, aprons, and have a few other ideas in the works!

I bought this book this weekend...and discovered this one...Is it wrong that I am coveting this 752 page book of Martha Stewart-y goodness? Another book on my wishlist is this one about aprons...Sigh!
Ok duckies, I have a house to demolition...er, I mean clean. I'll still be posting here until I transfer some stuff over to the new Domestic Chicky Dream House! C-ya there!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like having a new blog to play with, is there? ;)

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

so should i put the new place as your new URL??? i like it there!

 

Who is The Apronista????

My photo
Curator of awesome...creative chick, sometime blogger, Pinterest and Instagram junkie. lover of cupcakes, vintage, aprons and airstreams...I bake cupcakes that I never eat, collect makeup like a junkie, and wear pink converse and beat-up jeans with pearls. I am a mom to 2 crazy boys, a wife to the most patient man on earth, and a instigator of trouble for all my girlfriends...

About This Blog